Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 10 May 2013

Oooh look!!

I know things have been a bit quiet on here for a little while but the continuing lack of Internet and my crazy schedule has priced more than challenging of late! 

I did come across something this evening that looked very exciting and thought I'd share it, another new venture by Tim Holtz that looks very exciting - fabric! Like many scrapbookers, I have a passion for many crafts and one of my first loves was sewing. This developed into dressmaking and there are more than a few brides who wore my creations on their special day. There have been a few fabric designers who have already crossed over their work into the realm of paper (Amy Butler for K&Co for one) but this is the first time I'm aware of talent crossing back the other way. The idea of Tim's designs being available on fabric has my brain whirring away! How cool would it be to combine the paper and fabric together in a project? Ooh I think I need a lie down!! I for one will be keeping an eye out for this!

No comments: