Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 17 July 2013

More Tim Holtz Sizzix!

I think I look forward to Tim's Sizzix releases most of all at show time because I know I'll probably want/need most of what he designs! In this second post featuring his dies I think most of them are on my wish list!

First up is the new storage line, I really like the idea of this tray for the small magnetic movers & shapers dies....
And these boxes look fabulous, there's a different shape for each size of die!



Now for the dies and I love the soldier and lantern - typically they are in separate sets! The bells are a 'must-have'!
I can think of lots of cool ways to use the window, you can't have too many alphas and that star on-the-edge die is fab-u-lous!!

The parcels are fun and I have to have these stars!!

Check out the large bells and I think the silhouettes would make stunning cards!
All in all there's something for everyone in this selection and I can't wait to report back from the show with pics of the samples from the stand!!

No comments: