Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Take at peek at these...!

The first peek of Tim Holtz's new dies for Sizzix have just been released - woo hoo! The Summer designs tend to be Halloween and Christmas themed and this year is no exception. I have to admit that I don't tend to get very excited about the Halloween stuff as I know I won't get enough use out of the dies to justify the investment but if you like spooky stuff Tim is the guy to guy to!  

The strip dies include a spooky fence and a very delicate cobweb but I think the new alphabet caught my eye for its versatility. The tattered pennant cuts loads of individual pennants in one go and the alphas fit perfectly too!!

In the large steel rule dies my fav has to be the luminary die. This cuts a 3d shape that you can add a battery tea light inside to create a bespoke decor item. My brain is buzzing with ideas for this one! The other larger dies are also very versatile and I know I'll want those too, these things are addictive! 

Of course that's not all, there are some new Halloween texture fades and also some stamps sized to match some of the new dies. I can't wait to see what the booth looks like with the samples. 

More to come tomorrow!!




No comments: